Chilled Solutions Helpdesk, IT Infrastructure, CAFM and Disaster Recovery.
Office Telephone 01923 800 555
Emergency Telephone 079211 21966
Service Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Email email@example.com
Every office based Chilled Solutions Team Member has the ability to pick up incoming phone calls and the Helpdesk which has two Team Members will manage and respond to service calls as well as resource plan for maintenance visits.
How our Helpdesk works:
▪ A phone call, email or task informing us of an Air Conditioning fault is received from the customer
▪ A task is logged on our system and a unique number allocated. We cross reference any customer task reference number with our own to ensure both parties can easily identify that particular task
▪ Information is captured such as site address, site contact details, caller’s details and desired response time.
▪ We will follow any customer instructions relating to their employers who are and who aren’t permitted to log a call. This prevents engineers being dispatched without the proper authorisation
▪ We will endeavor where possible to troubleshoot a fault over the phone even if it’s a few words of advice to suppress a leak whilst we organise an engineer
▪ The engineer will be dispatched within the correct timeframe, based on the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
▪ Once on site he will introduce himself to the onsite contact and be escorted to the correct location
▪ He will always work safely wearing the correct PPE (personal protective clothing) and using barriers to zone off his working area.
▪ Once he has investigated the issue and hopefully resolved it he will tidy up and inform the onsite contact and the Chilled Solutions Helpdesk.
▪ If he can’t resolve the issue he will diagnose the fault, take photographs, record unit specifications and then feedback to the office as to what parts are required to undertake a full repair.
▪ The status of the job will be updated on the CAFM system
▪ The engineer will complete a service report for every job he does which tells the Helpdesk what he did whilst on site and is also sent out with the invoice to the customer as supporting documentation.
▪ Should a quote be required then the Helpdesk will prepare this based on the engineer’s findings and send to the relevant customer contact for approval
▪ Once a purchase order and permission to proceed has been received from the customer we will order any parts and materials and replan the engineers visit
▪ Once all works complete, the task will be updated on the CAFM system with supporting paperwork ready for invoicing
Chilled Solutions has a multi-line telephone system, with our team ready to take calls from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.Out of hours calls are managed by the ‘on call’ Team Member to take the necessary action. Chilled Solutions Holdings Ltd SM House 37 Meadow Road Watford Herts WD25 0HZ Company No 5676986 VAT 890880288 Telephone 01923 800555 E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Infrastructure and CAFM
Chilled Solutions uses a cloud based IT solution supported by an external IT company. Every Team Member has access to the same information as all data is shared. Any IT difficulties we may experience are dealt with quickly and efficiently by the IT Helpdesk where we log a fault to our provider who will then work on a resolution.
CAFM – For one of our customers we use a web portal into their CAFM system called Concept which is supported by FSI. It is straight forward to use and we can input updates, engineers on/off site times, task status i.e. complete/further works required. We can add notes and attach service reports to a task.
We are looking to move to a CAFM system ourselves and currently there is a project underway to select the right solution. We consider this to be a very important decision and have had demos from various providers. In the meantime, and for many years we have used a basic but effective system in that all tasks are logged using a spreadsheet and a unique number is created for each new task. All updates are put onto the spreadsheet so everyone in the business can clearly see the current status and information relating to that particular task.
We also use an Adobe Cloud based system to manage the engineers service sheets (completed after every PPM or reactive task). These are uploaded into the engineer’s individual cloud to record the events of the issue on site. Then the customer will sign it using their finger on the engineer’s smart phone.
In addition, we use an excellent IT tool called Site Audit Pro. This is particularly useful when an engineer needs to take photographs to demonstrate a problem on site. Text and further pictures can be added which then gives a full report of the situation. This is a great tool for showing the customer the exact situation on site and really useful to support quoted works.
From an IT perspective, we are very secure and all our data is stored safely in a cloud based storage solution supported by our IT provider.
We are based at our office in Watford, Hertfordshire however the business is very forward thinking in terms of providing an excellent home/work life balance to all employees. Therefore, everyone at Chilled Solutions is set up for home working giving individuals freedom and flexibility in their working day but also ensuring that in any situation we can still provide an excellent level of service to our customers. Home working has proved a real success for Chilled Solutions as it not only works well with our employees in terms of childcare and school runs but also it means that in the event of adverse weather for example our employees aren’t stranded and they can work safely and in the comfort of their own home.
This means that as a business we will always be able to offer the very best service to our customers regardless of adverse weather, office fires/floods/damage or traffic delays.